- This blogger shares some thoughts on us being souls and a lot of it really resonated with me: Transitioning (aka Dying)
- Five Things Mentally Strong People Do Differently
- Tim Elmore shares some thoughts on speaking to students and includes some steps from Brené Brown: Finding the Right Words to Say to Students
- Have you found Brené Brown’s Courage works site yet? In this post she shares her thoughts on Shonda Rhimes’ ‘Year of Yes’. I wrote a post this week on ‘The Power of “No”, so this is a good look at how powerful “Yes” can be too. HI FIVE SHONDA RHIMES!
- I was excited to find (or be found by!) The Seeds 4 Life Blog this week – so many like-minded contributors. Here is one of my first reads: What If I Fall? Oh, but My Darling, What If You Fly? – Erin Hanson
- “True change takes real guts.” This is from a post by Katherine Schafler. Do you really want freedom? Top 3 Reasons Why Some People Never Change
What have you been reading this week that has encouraged you on your journey?